Posts by Reasonn
4 posts total, newest first.
N.A Silver V| 25 champs CHEAPin League of Legends Marketplace - Talking to you on Skype, about to buy the account.My Level 30 NA Account w/ 4 Skins + 20 Champs For MECHA KHA'ZIXin League of Legends Marketplace - What's your skype or LoL name?[NA] EloBuddy League Boosting Service - Up to Diamondin League of Legends Marketplace - Added you on skype, very interested in buying multiple divisions :)My Level 30 NA Account w/ 4 Skins + 20 Champs For MECHA KHA'ZIXin League of Legends Marketplace - Do you still have the account?
Edit: I have paypal, but I also have enough RP to git mecha khazix, or go to the store and buy a $10 RP card(if they have them, i've never bought cards)
Could purchase it today if you aELO Boosting Bronze V~ Gold I [CHEAP AND TRUSTED][NA][LoL][GamersSolution]in League of Legends Marketplace - Are any of the prices negotiable?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.