Posts by killerthc
9 posts total, newest first.
Aimbot testing (no, not a release)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Lol looks like I have started a trend here, sorry Rawr317 for any troubles.Aimbot testing (no, not a release)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=rawr317;349364]I need someone to spend about half a hour helping me test out a watered down version of my private aimbot for a future public release. I need to get it down to the point that it helps, but is no wheCombat Arms Bypass helpin C++/C Programming - I was playing around with the combat arms engine and i have bypassed all the stuff but now i cant get it to run i get a directx error any idea how to fix it?Vista: CE Process Error: Can't attach: Running as admin doesnt help. HELP! please :Pin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=xxBigBuns;348815]Oh, I can run MHS fine but the whole taking to long to search and going unresponsive is just annoying.... I might just wait for someone to release a trainer...[/quote]
I get the same freaking pGetting started in programming hacks for combat arms.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Gourav2122;343458]go read some tuts on how to use cheat engine!
go learn VB then move onto c++
learn the languages and google search for books and tuts
and yea we think you are newb so all you are getting is
Showing the 5 most recent posts.