Thumbs downVista: CE Process Error: Can't attach: Running as admin doesnt help. HELP! please :P

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Vista: CE Process Error: Can't attach: Running as admin doesnt help. HELP! please :P
So yeah, my CE is having problems attaching and when I try to attach it says "Error while attaching to process". I've already tried re-installing it and running as administrator. Any help please?
I'm having the same problem with running CE on XP. MHS, however, runs okay. There was a posting to deselect an option, but I'm not sure what ce they're running, and I couldn't find that option in CE.
i think theres a problem with the new bypass i dont think it works with it
Oh, I can run MHS fine but the whole taking to long to search and going unresponsive is just annoying.... I might just wait for someone to release a trainer...
Quote Originally Posted by xxBigBuns View Post
Oh, I can run MHS fine but the whole taking to long to search and going unresponsive is just annoying.... I might just wait for someone to release a trainer...
I get the same freaking problem only worked 1 time.
HELP please been all night traing to make MCAH to work and nada
Quote Originally Posted by killerthc View Post
I get the same freaking problem only worked 1 time.

Same problem here .. it worked once then never again.

I disabled UAC as recommended,run the programs anyway as administrator, etc.

I even redownloaded the MCH, redownloaded and reinstalled Combat Arms, and nada.

Mine is Windows Vista.
Quote Originally Posted by xxBigBuns View Post
Oh, I can run MHS fine but the whole taking to long to search and going unresponsive is just annoying.... I might just wait for someone to release a trainer...
Same problem as you. I was able to complete one successful search, and when I went back to do a second scan, It went to hell.

Wait a minute, I'm running XP2, not vista. Is anyone else having this issue with XP?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?