Posts by pandahaho
303 posts total, newest first.
[West] Multiple accounts, multiple characters (click for details)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - May add you on later tonight after work. Interested in perhaps the glass cannon vella or geared fifi. What's a good time that you'll be on skype? ptbv[WEST] Geared Lynn & Evie Accountin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=mistertibber;10689353]Sorry for the delayed update, I fell asleep haha. I have someone interested in the account for the B/O but needs to wait until Friday. I am holding the account until then, if they change th[WEST] Geared Lynn & Evie Accountin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Add me on skype: wronglyinterprid
I'm pretty interested. I don't like Paypal too much, but I'll try to deal with it. Only using OMM[WEST]QuickSell 20k atk Lvl 83 Lann +12 t/m Arma and +11 m Arma TSin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - How often do you come onto skype? jcksn9535PolyHackin Counter-Strike 2 Help - I got banned on all 3 of my accounts after using it for for about 2+ months. I think I was pretty subtle. Just guess I wasn't subtle enough. I recompiled every day and sometimes twice a day and used hashchanger+enigma. U
Showing the 5 most recent posts.