SolvedPolyHack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
PolyHack
Hi
Can i use the Poly Hack everytime and after update save without getting VAC?
I mean I never need to worry about to get VAC while useing PolyHack?

Mfg TheRussianBear
If you don't want to ever worry about getting VAC banned, then don't hack.
Naja, es ist nicht für immer sicher. Aber du solltest mal immer nach ein paar Matches schauen oder zumindest nach einem Tag und im jeweiligen Thread nachfragen, ob es noch undetected sei. Nach CS:GO Updates vorerst keine Cheats benutzen, bis dir erst gesagt wird, dass es noch undetected ist. Aber normalerweise sollten PolyHacks für Wochen oder sogar Monate undetected und safe sein.

If you're not a german person; - here is the translate:
Well, it's not safe forever. But you should always look up after a few matches into the thread, if people say, the hack is still undetected at the moment. After CS: GO updates you shouldn't use the cheat, until someone telling you, its undetected. But usually PolyHacks should be undetected and safe for weeks or even months.

Ich hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen!

I hope, I could help you!

- - - Updated - - -

Naja, es ist nicht für immer sicher. Aber du solltest mal immer nach ein paar Matches schauen oder zumindest nach einem Tag und im jeweiligen Thread nachfragen, ob es noch undetected sei. Nach CS:GO Updates vorerst keine Cheats benutzen, bis dir erst gesagt wird, dass es noch undetected ist. Aber normalerweise sollten PolyHacks für Wochen oder sogar Monate undetected und safe sein.

If you're not a german person; - here is the translate:
Well, it's not safe forever. But you should always look up after a few matches into the thread, if people say, the hack is still undetected at the moment. After CS:GO updates you shouldn't use the cheat, until someone telling you, its undetected. But usually PolyHacks should be undetected and safe for weeks or even months.

Ich hoffe, ich konnte dir helfen!

I hope, I could help you!
of course we need english translation. it's an english forum m8
I got banned on all 3 of my accounts after using it for for about 2+ months. I think I was pretty subtle. Just guess I wasn't subtle enough. I recompiled every day and sometimes twice a day and used hashchanger+enigma. Use with caution, just like any hack.
Quote Originally Posted by pandahaho View Post
I got banned on all 3 of my accounts after using it for for about 2+ months. I think I was pretty subtle. Just guess I wasn't subtle enough. I recompiled every day and sometimes twice a day and used hashchanger+enigma. Use with caution, just like any hack.
i'm sorry to hear that . R.I.P!
//Solved...
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?