OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 1–15 of 739 · Page 1 of 50
PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating
Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot by Puddin Poppin - PolyHack


It automatically updates the offsets using signature scanning.

This hack was not made by me but by Puddin Poppin, he released his source and I changed it a bit (added auto updating offsets) and made it compatible with the loader.

How to use

1. Download PolyLoader
2. Open the PolyLoader and open this hack file.
3. Start CS GO.
4. Open the hack and wait for it to find the offsets (make sure CS GO is running!).
5. Follow the instructions inside the generated program.

You don't need to generate a new hack every time you run it, just do it regularly (like once in 1 or 2 days)

Original topic about this hack
Here it is. Its an internal hack that accesses the game externally so it can be injected into most processes. It includes a very customizable triggerbot-style aimbot with aim smoothing and randomized punch compensation as well as a triggerbot. I didn't include an ESP because I'm lazy and it would suck anyway. You can change the amount of aim smoothing(0-100, 100 = no smoothing), punch compensation scale per axis, which bone to target,( look here for bone indexes: google CSGO bone id list) and how the aimbot and triggerbot begin firing(uses virtual-key codes as integers. for a list of key-codes go here: http://cherrytree.at/misc/vk.htm.

Known bugs
Sometimes the file doesn't find the right offsets or crashes, if it doesn't work just generate a new version.

Download
Only a hack file (source code)
Virusscan - Jotti
Virusscan - Virustotal


Credits
Puddin Poppin - Original source
Merccy(2) - Conversion to hack file + auto update + changed it from internal to external
PolySubtleAim 1.0_mpgh.net.zip6 KB · 15,536 downloads Clean
such update so great, thx bruh
Quote Originally Posted by IHatedMyOldName View Post
too confusing man ...
Open a program, press a button, search for a file, press a button and then open a file. Too complicated? k.
how can i get subaim.zip? in the download fild doesn't have it
Can't download Visual Studio Express 2013, eventhough Service Pack 1 is installed. Say's I need newer version of windows a.k.a 8.1
im really liking the look of this hack.. it will be amazing paired with a simple esp (o.. wait.. you have one o those released )
What is the reason of not uploading any esp, merccy?
Quote Originally Posted by fbto4 View Post
Can't download Visual Studio Express 2013, eventhough Service Pack 1 is installed. Say's I need newer version of windows a.k.a 8.1
Download VS2013 Express Edition for Windows Desktop

Quote Originally Posted by blablabla112 View Post
What is the reason of not uploading any esp, merccy?
Because you need the DirectX SDK for overlays so that would make the PolyLoader a lot more complicated.
I am working on an alternative tho .
I am going to try it <3
Its been a while I cheated in csgo I always get banned in the end
I am to stupid sometimes.
waiting for approval it looks great!!
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Because you need the DirectX SDK for overlays so that would make the PolyLoader a lot more complicated.
I am working on an alternative tho .
You're such a fucking tease, I love it
Posts 1–15 of 739 · Page 1 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?