OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 376–390 of 739 · Page 26 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by olikc View Post
I think this is an overwatch, because he said that his account is untrusted, what means he got an overwatch so yes, I was right, I didn't write anything about getting VAC.
I think, polyloader have wrong compile signature and many guys get ban, all other not banned because not received them.
Quote Originally Posted by alvims2wan View Post
giving ban vac?
There's a really little risk of getting VAC banned by it, you just have to use it properly, with mind.
Hey can someone help me out? when I open polyloader and go to insert a hack file, there's nothing in the folders that are supposed to have the hack. This only happens when I'm trying to "select a hack file". If I just go into the folder itself, the hacks are there..
Ez and good :3 workin hell good
how do put it into a zip file
Hey Merccy,
i have downloaded and installed Visual Studio (Yes, Desktop) and Polyloader, but if i run the hack, it doesnt seem to work right. No Aimbot or anything. Any Help? Thanks. ^^
Doesn't work Trigger or aimbot doesnt work!
I geting error for all your hacks
„Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!"
that only happens to me on the polyglow
Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
Generating Code...
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(847) : warning C4715: 'GetProcessHandleByName' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...l\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1205) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetViewOrigin' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1141) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetCrosshairId' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1254) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetShotsFired' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(912) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1117) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(886) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::IsDead' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<unsigned long>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(431) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::W<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<unsigned char>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<int>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\...\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<bool>' : not all control paths return a value
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 12.00.31101.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

/outecrypt.exe
/FORCE:MULTIPLE
/OUT:PP_AIM.exe
Decrypt.obj
main.obj
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Press any key to continue . . .

I downloaded VS2013 + SDK but im gettin this error. Anyone can help me pls ?
I will see you all at overwatch!

Also, thanks for posting videos, so I know where to look at.

You know such accurate sprays are impossible, especially for people at your ranks or when spraying multiple people at once with headshots.

Very "subtle" man.
Quote Originally Posted by RekNak View Post
I will see you all at overwatch!

Also, thanks for posting videos, so I know where to look at.

You know such accurate sprays are impossible, especially for people at your ranks or when spraying multiple people at once with headshots.

Very "subtle" man.
Stop talking hot shit, You couldn't code a loop unless you googled how to. and just by making that comment your a literal asshole and you literally have 1 post. Stfu and get some education.
Posts 376–390 of 739 · Page 26 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us