OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 181–195 of 739 · Page 13 of 50
This is amazing. I tested it on a non vac server and might try it in comp! It took me awhile to figure out that you have to use a machine gun or automatic rifle. Awesome though, and thank you!
Quote Originally Posted by zihao999 View Post
This hack is auto aim when ur crosshair hits the person. No mouse4 or any is requried. Just aim and spam Boom free headshot !
still dont work man....
Delete the Polyhack_subtleAim.exe and then make a new one that worked for me.
It always says "Waiting for the process........................." and nothing happens. Can any1 help me?
Quote Originally Posted by daronian View Post
It always says "Waiting for the process........................." and nothing happens. Can any1 help me?
Start your game after that? Or start the game first then the hack. If neither works recompile a couple of times.
Quote Originally Posted by rukhmar View Post
undetected ?
Right now I belive yes. Recompile, protect with Enigma and you should be safe~ish. Read some of the previous posts on this thread for more answers...
For a "Human Like Aimbot" use these settings
Smoothing = 7
Pitch Minimum = 1.7
Pitch Maximum = 2.5
Yaw Minimum = 0
Yaw Maximum = 0.3
Bone = 5
Aimvkey = 1
Trivkey = 4
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
For a "Human Like Aimbot" use these settings
Smoothing = 7
Pitch Minimum = 1.7
Pitch Maximum = 2.5
Yaw Minimum = 0
Yaw Maximum = 0.3
Bone = 5
Aimvkey = 1
Trivkey = 4
Bone 5 XD ?
Quote Originally Posted by hidan1996 View Post
Bone 5 XD ?
It means that you aim on the neck, 5 = neck 10 = head
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
It means that you aim on the neck, 5 = neck 10 = head
I actually been fucking around with these values a lot and didn't know this thanks this is great
I appreciate the effort,
Also when I use a awp it some times miss's when the trigger bot what value would I change to fix this,
it seems there is a delay issue it shoots when the person walked by.
Quote Originally Posted by johnirvin66 View Post
I actually been fucking around with these values a lot and didn't know this thanks this is great
I appreciate the effort,
Also when I use a awp it some times miss's when the trigger bot what value would I change to fix this,
it seems there is a delay issue it shoots when the person walked by.
That has nothing to do with the values, just that PuddinPoppin's triggerbot is kinda fucked up ^^ use mercys radar and triggerbot aswell, you can use them both at the same time
So is this undetected? Im trying to get it work :-)
Get Overwatch Banned for this aim
Posts 181–195 of 739 · Page 13 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us