OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 196–210 of 739 · Page 14 of 50
If u are haxing obvious ofc u can get OW ban ...
Anyone knows the settings to make the aimbot aim at Body level?
Bone: ?
Can i use this on faceit / cevo?
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
That has nothing to do with the values, just that PuddinPoppin's triggerbot is kinda fucked up ^^ use mercys radar and triggerbot aswell, you can use them both at the same time
Thanks again, But I have to stick with puddinPoppin tiggerbot sadly, because that aim assist is needed in global elite.
Was such a good hack, but sadly i got detected and VAC banned, i cant join any servers or anything. Im not gonna blame the maker as i chose to use it, just keep it up
You guys must be doing something wrong. Either you're making it too obvious which triggers somebody to Overwatch you, or you aren't compiling a new exe file daily like I do. I add an extra layer of protection with vmprotect and It's still good for me, undetected. Just gotta play it safe.. Quit rage hacking.. That was so 1.6
what are the bones? or do i need to find out myself? :P
Got overwatch bans over this aimbot Not blaming the hack, it was my fault. Great hack, keep it up mate!
hacks does not work for me gg

"Says could not compile"
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
This is completely different code not written by me.
Do you know why my mouse would freeze to certain direction mid-game? It works fine then suddenly my aim/mouse rotates 90 degrees and freezes there. Any way to fix this?
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Known bugs
Sometimes the file doesn't find the right offsets or crashes, if it doesn't work just generate a new version.

Download
Only a hack file (source code)
Virusscan - Jotti
Virusscan - Virustotal


Credits
Puddin Poppin - Original source
Merccy(2) - Conversion to hack file + auto update + changed it from internal to external
Can you update this to his version 2.3.9, He fixed the tiggerbot and I rather use your "modified" version, Because the risk of getting banned is lower.
Quote Originally Posted by johnirvin66 View Post
Can you update this to his version 2.3.9, He fixed the tiggerbot and I rather use your "modified" version, Because the risk of getting banned is lower.
I don't think he released the source for that one.
I downloaded the Desktop version of Visual Studio 12.0, got the Poly Loader but then it tells me that
"Something went wrong when Compiling the Randomized Source!"

[HTML]ERROR: Cannot Determine the Location of the US Common Tools Folder.
Microsoft (R) c/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All right reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
c:\users\???\desktop\woop doop\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\Decrypt.h(4): fatal error C1034: stdlib.h: no include path set
main.cpp
c:\users\???\desktop\woop doop\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\stdafx.h(1) : fatal error C1034: windows.h: no include path set
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue...[/HTML]

This is what it said when I opened the CMD on 'View Compiler Output', this is all new to me.. What do I do?
Quote Originally Posted by llaamo View Post
[HTML]ERROR: Cannot Determine the Location of the US Common Tools Folder.[/HTML]
Two options I guess:
- First option: Which compiler do you use? (It should be located there: ..\"VisualStudio\VC\bin\cl.exe")
- Second option: Reinstall your Visual Studio 12.0 (May be a problem with your environment variables. before you re-install it just try to run "vcvars32.bat" from the directory.)

Regards
infslash
Posts 196–210 of 739 · Page 14 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us