OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 211–225 of 739 · Page 15 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by infslash View Post
Two options I guess:
- First option: Which compiler do you use? (It should be located there: ..\"VisualStudio\VC\bin\cl.exe")
- Second option: Reinstall your Visual Studio 12.0 (May be a problem with your environment variables. before you re-install it just try to run "vcvars32.bat" from the directory.)

Regards
infslash
Yeah, that's the exact compiler I used... I even tried the rest.. And no Dice.. None of them worked.
I'll try reinstalling it.
Quote Originally Posted by shazzy135 View Post




What I should do?
hack file must be on the same driver as the microsoft visual so C not D
and run as administrator

feel free to thank me
Quote Originally Posted by manolescu5 View Post
hack file must be on the same driver as the microsoft visual so C not D
and run as administrator

feel free to thank me



hmmmmmm?
Quote Originally Posted by infslash View Post
Two options I guess:
- First option: Which compiler do you use? (It should be located there: ..\"VisualStudio\VC\bin\cl.exe")
- Second option: Reinstall your Visual Studio 12.0 (May be a problem with your environment variables. before you re-install it just try to run "vcvars32.bat" from the directory.)

Regards
infslash
Didn't work. I ran vcvars32.bat (which simply opened my cmd and automatically closed itself just as fast). And then I re-installed it. After having it re-installed... The problem occurred again.
It just says "Waiting for process..." and then keeps adding .....
Okay I found a fix for my issue, and probably the same issue for a lot of others.
The Error I received after trying to compile the .zip file into a .exe had a pretty simple fix actually...

When Checking the 'View Compiler Output', and attempting to Compile the .zip File...
The Console comes up and give me an error that says:
"Cannot Determine the Location of the VS Common Tools Folder"
And I wasn't sure what to do.. But I found the solution and here it is:

[HTML]
Here are the Steps:
1. Open your Start Up Menu
2. Right Click on 'Computer' and Select Properties.
3. Towards the Left Column, there is an option that says: 'Advanced System Settings' Click That.
4. At the very bottom, there is another option that says 'Environment Variables' Click That
5. Under System variables look for the 'PATH' Variable
6. Edit the PATH Variable and at the very end of the existant Value... Copy and Paste this at the end:

;c:\windows\system32;

Make sure you don't touch anything that is before that.
7. Press OK all the way through and try compiling again.[/HTML]

This worked for me and hopefully it worked for you, Please Thank me if it worked (:
Only the triggerbot works here. I have compiled more than 5 times. anyone have the same problem?
the loader wont compile for me>?
Still undetected? Anyone been VAC banned for using this yet?
Quote Originally Posted by GetRektNZ View Post
Still undetected? Anyone been VAC banned for using this yet?
still using it with original settings no ban at all
How can I inject this in a process that is not csgo.exe? let's say skype?
Would it work?
Quote Originally Posted by mior1 View Post
How can I inject this in a process that is not csgo.exe? let's say skype?
Would it work?
Its a csgo hack not skype wtf man?
Quote Originally Posted by Minerlucker View Post
Its a csgo hack not skype wtf man?
I explained myself really bad.
I want the code of the hack to be injected in skype, and then from there read csgo.exe memory and do its magic.
Quote Originally Posted by mior1 View Post
I explained myself really bad.
I want the code of the hack to be injected in skype, and then from there read csgo.exe memory and do its magic.
ahhhh but why just do it with the polyloader and vm?
Posts 211–225 of 739 · Page 15 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us