OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 106–120 of 739 · Page 8 of 50
My L-Controll doesn't working in my keyboard. what can I do?
Quote Originally Posted by Code' View Post
Yeah but it's the same source; therefore if Puddin says it isn't safe and not to use it then you probably should not..
Do you understand what the PolyLoader does?

It adds a huge amount of junk code so cheats are not detected.
PP hack did not have junk code and was potentially insecure that is fixed by the loader.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Do you understand what the PolyLoader does?

It adds a huge amount of junk code so cheats are not detected.
PP hack did not have junk code and was potentially insecure that is fixed by the loader.
Actually I didn't understand exactly what the poly loader does to the file; thanks for explaining. I was not trying to be rude or anything. I wanted to inform you that he says not to use that version that you have on your polyloader but if the loader makes it safe then great.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Do you understand what the PolyLoader does?

It adds a huge amount of junk code so cheats are not detected.
PP hack did not have junk code and was potentially insecure that is fixed by the loader.
everything is on in the cmd but it's still not working.I tried everything. you know why maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by ProLoser View Post
everything is on in the cmd but it's still not working.I tried everything. you know why maybe?
I have the same problem
Quote Originally Posted by freakjoost View Post
I have the same problem
Restart the loader -> Compile new version -> Repeat until it works.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Restart the loader -> Compile new version -> Repeat until it works.
Its this hack detected? i mean the pp subtle aimbot still works?
@Merccy2 What does do That minimum and max RCS pitch and that RCS yaw ? Can u explain that ?
Quote Originally Posted by hidan1996 View Post
@Merccy2 What does do That minimum and max RCS pitch and that RCS yaw ? Can u explain that ?
It will set the amount of recoil compensation between those 2 numbers, 2 is full recoil control 0 is none.
When i press STRG + Numpad 1 than Crash my game pls help
I 'm trying to use the edit control manual , pressing ctrl + 0 and ta not going , I use nootebok will be like ?
hi thanks for all your hack , i'm trying to use one of them and when i try to compile hack it always says something went wrong etc. and it says something about t1help
cannot lopen included file T1help32.h no such file what am i doing wrong?
this hack doesn't work at all for me the console and everything works but the aimbot or the trigger doesn't work all your other hacks work, what can be the problem?
Posts 106–120 of 739 · Page 8 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us