OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 46–60 of 739 · Page 4 of 50
any way to turn off aim lock when they get out of sights so im not shooting the wall they run behind?
being the dummy I am, I opened the loader and started loading hacks with csgo open. do i get vac banned now or am i good?
I closed csgo out quickly but I'm incredibly scared.
I keep getting, "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!" please help :\
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Uhhh only CPP and TXT files but w/e.

//Approved
Color you should start looking into my Polyloader and its hack files.

Quote Originally Posted by Michel View Post
Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\stdafx.h(2) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .
Quote Originally Posted by zanban View Post
Where do you get a zip file
All i get is src file folder and command, msg, inout text documents
Sry for asking a dumb question but im kinda new here
Quote Originally Posted by Michel View Post
New error.

Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
Generating Code...
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(847) : warning C4715: 'GetProcessHandleByName' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1205) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetViewOrigin' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1141) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetCrosshairId' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1254) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetShotsFired' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(912) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(1117) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Player>::GetTeam' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(886) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-EntityList>::IsDead' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<unsigned long>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(431) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::W<float *>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<unsigned char>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<int>' : not all control paths return a value
c:\users\michel\desktop\hax\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net_r\main.cpp(389) : warning C4715: '<unnamed-type-Mem>::R<bool>' : not all control paths return a value
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 12.00.31101.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

/outecrypt.exe
/FORCE:MULTIPLE
/OUT:PP_AIM.exe
Decrypt.obj
main.obj
kernel32.lib
user32.lib
gdi32.lib
winspool.lib
comdlg32.lib
advapi32.lib
shell32.lib
ole32.lib
oleaut32.lib
uuid.lib
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBCMT.lib'
Press any key to continue . . .
Download VS2013 for Windows Desktop with the Windows SDK

Quote Originally Posted by ianscott154 View Post
I got this error when trying to generate a code, not sure if its just me or something but... annoying af


ERROR: Cannot determine the location of the VS Common Tools folder.
Microsoft (R) C/C++ Optimizing Compiler Version 18.00.31101 for x86
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Decrypt.cpp
c:\hakc\polysubtleaim 1.0_r\Decrypt.h(4) : fatal error C1034: stdlib.h: no inclu
de path set
main.cpp
c:\hakc\polysubtleaim 1.0_r\stdafx.h(1) : fatal error C1034: windows.h: no inclu
de path set
Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .
Google ERROR: Cannot determine the location of the VS Common Tools folder

Quote Originally Posted by djfatal212 View Post
any way to turn off aim lock when they get out of sights so im not shooting the wall they run behind?
Nope

Quote Originally Posted by rageqg View Post
being the dummy I am, I opened the loader and started loading hacks with csgo open. do i get vac banned now or am i good?
I closed csgo out quickly but I'm incredibly scared.
Doesn't matter

Quote Originally Posted by Clunt Fecus View Post
I keep getting, "Something went wrong when compiling the randomized source!" please help :\
Press view compiler output
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Color you should start looking into my Polyloader and its hack files.







Download VS2013 for Windows Desktop with the Windows SDK



Google ERROR: Cannot determine the location of the VS Common Tools folder



Nope



Doesn't matter



Press view compiler output

man igot a problem i start cs go wait on main use run administrator on the loader get the hack etc
on the exe run as administrator all good says its ON but it doesnt shot vs bots
Quote Originally Posted by manolescu5 View Post
man igot a problem i start cs go wait on main use run administrator on the loader get the hack etc
on the exe run as administrator all good says its ON but it doesnt shot vs bots
press middle mouse button if you want trig on
Quote Originally Posted by Minerlucker View Post
press middle mouse button if you want trig on
There are configurable hotkeys so that wont work for everyone.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerlucker View Post
press middle mouse button if you want trig on
well you need to keep it press and its only triger what about aim?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
There are configurable hotkeys so that wont work for everyone.
how i can edit the keys? and make it always ON not to keep button
Quote Originally Posted by manolescu5 View Post
well you need to keep it press and its only triger what about aim?

- - - Updated - - -



how i can edit the keys? and make it always ON not to keep button
CTRL+NUMPAD0 -> Change settings
You can't have it always on.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
CTRL+NUMPAD0 -> Change settings
You can't have it always on.
How does the aimbot work?
The tigger works great super selfs but I don't notice the aimbot at all...
I turned the settings up but I see nothing is happening...
Quote Originally Posted by johnirvin66 View Post
How does the aimbot work?
The tigger works great super selfs but I don't notice the aimbot at all...
I turned the settings up but I see nothing is happening...
When you shoot at someone it corrects the aim to his head.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
When you shoot at someone it corrects the aim to his head.
Okay! I see I set it to button 5, now I see that was a mistake lol.
Thank you,
how do i get the zip file?
im confused, i did everything told and got the exe program and i launched it as i was in game, it doesnt do nothing i've manually updated it and done everything but nothing seems to work, any help? :S
Posts 46–60 of 739 · Page 4 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us