OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 406–420 of 739 · Page 28 of 50
I still don't know what kind of hacks do you start... but I'm still not banned for over 45 hours and got ranked Legendary Eagle Master and started with Distinguished Master Guardian.
And btw I sometimes got reported and still play legit ;-)

If you use other hacks then don't complain. Recompile it everyday and use VMProtect or sth like that to be sure.
I hate these one-post guys which register and post "vac banned gg wp". Idiot.
Now I'm missing Libcmpd.lib like few people before me. Sigh.

That "Path" thing dosen't solve the problem.

Still popping new folders.. Haven't seen single .exe being created yet. And yes they do dissapear after the error.

Got SDK and VS2013 like in instruction. I run Windows 8

Problem solved: I downloaded different VS2013 than introduced in the tutorial video. No idea how this solved the problem, since I did redownload the "correct" one few times.
Installing everything cant wait to try this out <3 much respect for all the coding it must have taken forever :P
Any legit settings to use?
Just a question to you guys ... What the hell do you mean with SDK? Got no clue what it ts ...
 
Rage Setting



 
Semi Legit Setting


Quote Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
 
Rage Setting



 
Semi Legit Setting


And what does it do? Where does it aim to? and delayed shots?
Quote Originally Posted by Minerlucker View Post
And what does it do? Where does it aim to? and delayed shots?
If you cannot figure that out by reading the pictures... all hope is lost for you.
Quote Originally Posted by iToXiiCv7 View Post
If you cannot figure that out by reading the pictures... all hope is lost for you.
iToXiiC Just don't be rude to people, if you are going to do this go some where else, this is forums where people help each other out!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minerlucker View Post
And what does it do? Where does it aim to? and delayed shots?
Miner, if you want to look Legit go with the semi Legit settings, It makes it when you use the Aimbot it isn't noticeable right off the bat. For the aimbot there isn't no delayed Shots.
Quote Originally Posted by Heliex View Post
iToXiiC Just don't be rude to people, if you are going to do this go some where else, this is forums where people help each other out!

- - - Updated - - -



Miner, if you want to look Legit go with the semi Legit settings, It makes it when you use the Aimbot it isn't noticeable right off the bat. For the aimbot there isn't no delayed Shots.
Do i have to do this again if i reload the hack (close and open)? or is it automatically saved?
Quote Originally Posted by Minerlucker View Post
Do i have to do this again if i reload the hack (close and open)? or is it automatically saved?
You have to do it again.. Just remember few numbers.
Is there anyone who has been using this hack a lot recently? I want to make sure it's still VAC UD. I've been using the GlowESP hack a lot with 0 problems and it'd be nice to have an aimbot, too.
Quote Originally Posted by ezhaxezlife View Post
Is there anyone who has been using this hack a lot recently? I want to make sure it's still VAC UD. I've been using the GlowESP hack a lot with 0 problems and it'd be nice to have an aimbot, too.

It's UD, use it everyday fine. Just make sure to use human like settings.
But be careful using both at the same time, make sure if you get OW'd they dont see you doing 360s to see where people are and shit like that.


7
1.7
2.5
0
0.3
5
1
4

Those are what I use for a VERY subtle aimbot, you have to still use your own aim somewhat. But i've got to eagle last game, still haven't even been accused once.
Quote Originally Posted by konga70 View Post
It's UD, use it everyday fine. Just make sure to use human like settings.
But be careful using both at the same time, make sure if you get OW'd they dont see you doing 360s to see where people are and shit like that.


7
1.7
2.5
0
0.3
5
1
4

Those are what I use for a VERY subtle aimbot, you have to still use your own aim somewhat. But i've got to eagle last game, still haven't even been accused once.
I cheat blatantly and use OW bypass (the public, simple method =)). Not worried about OW at all. Thanks for the info.
So, I can't get the hack to work. I compile it and open it with no issues while CS GO is open, but it never takes effect.

I have the generated .exe open while playing CS GO, but, I don't get the aim or trigger happening. Any ideas?

***Nevermind, got it working! Works like a charm!***
Posts 406–420 of 739 · Page 28 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us