OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 391–405 of 739 · Page 27 of 50
Hello guys, could someone help me?

While trying to compile the file it sais;
Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
c:\users\george\desktop\ny mapp\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net _r\stdafx.h(2) : fata
l error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory

Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .

Why am I getting this error?
Quote Originally Posted by Maffianoz View Post
Hello guys, could someone help me?

While trying to compile the file it sais;
Decrypt.cpp
main.cpp
c:\users\george\desktop\ny mapp\polysubtleaim 1.0_mpgh.net _r\stdafx.h(2) : fata
l error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'TlHelp32.h': No such file or directory

Generating Code...
Press any key to continue . . .

Why am I getting this error?
Download Windows SDK for Windows 8.1
Quote Originally Posted by Scetch08 View Post
Stop talking hot shit, You couldn't code a loop unless you googled how to. and just by making that comment your a literal asshole and you literally have 1 post. Stfu and get some education.
Since when did my ability or inability to program become a part of this discussion?
Actually, if you're really interested, I work for a game developer company as programmer, so if you think I don't know how to "code a loop," you are utterly wrong.

I think you turned this into a "you can't do this or that"-discussion, because you know it's wrong to cheat and you know I am right, so you have to resolve to other things to "win" this discussion.

Actually, I am fine with there being a cheating-community. It either breaks a game or makes it stronger. In CS:GO it terribly breaks the game, because it's really community dependent and competitive, (but that's Valve problem). At least I can do my share of removing cheaters by looking at the cheats that are currently available and Overwatching.

Seriously, if you think you are undetectable, you are wrong. My rank is Global Elite at the moment, I have been playing since 1.6, and I will easily be able to spot the difference between cheaters and legit players. I know all the technicalities of the game, and if I see a spray that's even a little tighter than it should be, or if I see you looking for the last enemy through the wall by acting you are checking corners and then running straight to the last (saving) enemy more than once, or if I see you try to keep control of enemies by leaving them just barely on the corners of your screen, or if I see the way you aim while walking, checking corners, etc.. does not match with the shots you fire or kills you make, or if I see you staring at enemies through walls, etc.. I will flag you for all four possible things.

Just know you are never undetected, how well you think you play it off. Especially people who have cheated or created cheats know to spot the cheaters. They have very slight changes to their behaviour and seem to be less caring when hitting extreme shots (this outs in the way you move around), and they walk jittery/aim weird when trying to evade enemies "because it would be too suspicious to run that way and just kill the enemy," so they focus soo hard on trying to evade the enemy through walls without looking suspicious, their complete mouse control starts giving off a different vibe, etc.

Also, always checking corners, even though you know there are no enemies, won't fool us Overwatch. It's the way you check those corners and with what intention, and this is noticable. If you check corners with enemies even a little more thoroughly than other corners, I would suspect you of wallhacking.

And if you have to act like you are not cheating at all and watch so many things the whole time so Overwatch won't find you, and this puts you into a position where you almost have no advantage over good, non-cheating players... why would you cheat? That's what I am wondering. Are you actually that bad at the game, or what's the point? If you suck at CSGO, maybe don't play such a competitive-based game. It won't make your penis grow bigger and it sure as hell doesn't give you good karma if you believe in that kind of stuff.

I know as a programmer and grey it's a lot of fun to create undetectable cheats, because it's a real challenge at times.. and using the cheats can be lots of fun too, but I don't see how it is fun in a game like CSGO. Maybe for a few minutes, but you have to either watch so much shit that masses of people of all different high ranks won't be able to tell you are cheating, cheat only ONE game a day with a friend and hope you won't get over 9 reports or video recorded, or you have to ruin about 36 people's days by cheating extremely brutal mode and probably get banned after 4 games... all so you can buy the game again and give Valve money for a better anti-cheat system that detects the "new" and "profound" PollyLoader. Wow, the fun in that, way to ruin it for the rest of the cheating community. LOL, the irony.

I prefer to get better and better at the game and make people call me hacker while playing legit, now that's the best rewarding way to piss people off which lasts much longer than the bursts of fun cheating gives.

But everyone their own thing Just know if you cheat the system, using the system, you will get caught

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if you think this is my main account, your really are a naive fool. I am one of the main distributers and programmers of cheats on MPGH and other public cheating communities.

I just prefer to stay anonymous when talking about these kinds of things.
I'm code illiterate and have tried altering it but cant figure it out....

How do i make it so it shoots at the chest and not the head... It's really hard to deny im hacking when EVERY kill is a head shot, nahmean?

I thought the sublte meant it didnt shoot em in the head everytime lol...thats the point in being subtle.

But a very good hack nonetheless


Nevermind i figured it out
[QUOTE=pteradactyle;10326096]I'm code illiterate and have tried altering it but cant figure it out....

How do i make it so it shoots at the chest and not the head... It's really hard to deny im hacking when EVERY kill is a head shot, nahmean?

I thought the sublte meant it didnt shoot em in the head everytime lol...thats the point in being subtle.

But a very good hack nonetheless


Exactly what I was thinking. It gets a bit obvious when you walk up with a P90 and headshot three people in a row.
[QUOTE=unrealapp;10326137]
Quote Originally Posted by pteradactyle View Post
I'm code illiterate and have tried altering it but cant figure it out....

How do i make it so it shoots at the chest and not the head... It's really hard to deny im hacking when EVERY kill is a head shot, nahmean?

I thought the sublte meant it didnt shoot em in the head everytime lol...thats the point in being subtle.

But a very good hack nonetheless


Exactly what I was thinking. It gets a bit obvious when you walk up with a P90 and headshot three people in a row.

yup edit the follwing line in the main.cpp file in the src folder

int TargetBone = 4;

4 is the chest so theres a less chance of being called out

also

DWORD TrigVkeyCode = 17

17 is left control (crouch) for triggerbot.
Quote Originally Posted by RekNak View Post
-snip-
That was long, I don't understand where my penis grows bigger or smaller during the story. Also Why is my lack of skill present? I do it because people like you just get very angry over a video game, oh and thx for telling us your rank because that changes everything since your Global Elite. I mean, why not praise you? "He can code and is gud @ games and is global elitez!!!!11". By the way, half the users on the forum will not read your massive paragraph so I mean TL;DR to all those who didn't read: "He's a game developer, He is fine with us cheating because it can make the gamer stronger or weaker but in CS:GO it weakens it, He is telling us all to get detected and give valve more money to make a anticheat which detects polyloader. (That was long itself).
Quote Originally Posted by RekNak View Post
[...]

I know as a programmer and grey it's a lot of fun to create undetectable cheats, because it's a real challenge at times.. and using the cheats can be lots of fun too, but I don't see how it is fun in a game like CSGO. Maybe for a few minutes, but you have to either watch so much shit that masses of people of all different high ranks won't be able to tell you are cheating, cheat only ONE game a day with a friend and hope you won't get over 9 reports or video recorded, or you have to ruin about 36 people's days by cheating extremely brutal mode and probably get banned after 4 games... all so you can buy the game again and give Valve money for a better anti-cheat system that detects the "new" and "profound" PollyLoader. Wow, the fun in that, way to ruin it for the rest of the cheating community. LOL, the irony.

[...]
thanks for your rant. there's another easy option, though. buying multiple copies of the game in sale and just cheating the way you want. 5 accounts cost like 35$ in sale, so it's not even expensive and it guarantees you carefree hacking in 5 matches/a day even when soloqueuing.

// just wanted to say that I've never got banned when hacking in multiple matches in a row (on 1 account) despite everyone having reported me, as long as I wasn't 100% obvious. All you need to do is get caught off guard on purpose (not checking a corner a couple of times). You can cheat your ass off, but OW will only ban you if you're looking at enemies thru walls.

Used to use a radar hack, had perfect rotations, let myself get caught a couple of times in a match, guess what. no overwatch bans ever. won all of my games, barely anyone called cheats. =)

I wonder what is wrong with you - you obsess so much over keeping a videogame 'clean' and then supposedly release cheats at the same time...

I don't know how good PolyLoader's code is, but it's been VAC UD for a month or so, pretty good for a public cheat.

happy hacking =)
Quote Originally Posted by iGoSilverback View Post
Just got VAC banned!
Got Any Proof, Images?
I don't recompile at all just use it all the time with aiming to chest works very well but do I need to recompile every couple of days I haven't since the beginning and all is well
Just got kicked from my 2nd game of the night, my account is untrusted and on a global cool down. the hack may be detected, be careful.
NVM FIXED IT
Nc work Merccy2.....but can anyone provide me the ready .exe file....
vac banned.
gg wp.
Posts 391–405 of 739 · Page 27 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us