OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 61–75 of 739 · Page 5 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by greenhipsta View Post
im confused, i did everything told and got the exe program and i launched it as i was in game, it doesnt do nothing i've manually updated it and done everything but nothing seems to work, any help? :S
Generate a new version and keep trying until it works...

Quote Originally Posted by johnirvin66 View Post
Lol In the middle of the game,
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...2117-ILZV-2837

-.- Restarted game closed hack restarted pc, XD
This is Overpowered bullshit.
Do you use anything special like the usb method or truecrypt method to start your hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Generate a new version and keep trying until it works...



Do you use anything special like the usb method or truecrypt method to start your hack?
I encrypted your file and put it on a usb, Started your application and clicked a button to make it search than
Unplugged the usb started the game Than it worked like for 5 minutes into the game than it kept kicking me. (only happened it competitive)

No problem in normal games.
Quote Originally Posted by johnirvin66 View Post
I encrypted your file and put it on a usb, Started your application and clicked a button to make it search than
Unplugged the usb started the game Than it worked like for 5 minutes into the game than it kept kicking me. (only happened it competitive)

No problem in normal games.
That is a problem with the usb method.

Anyways that is a gimmick, it won't give you any security benefits it will only get you kicked.
This hack doesn't seem to work, I have tried compiling it lots of different times, and each time when I open it, nothing happens (the console looks fine).

EDIT: GlowESP is working fine for me, so I don't think I am doing anything fundamentally wrong.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
That is a problem with the usb method.

Anyways that is a gimmick, it won't give you any security benefits it will only get you kicked.
Alright thanks mate!
I'll try with out the usb stick,
Makes me feel insecure because steam hooks onto files.
Quote Originally Posted by johnirvin66 View Post
Alright thanks mate!
I'll try with out the usb stick,
Makes me feel insecure because steam hooks onto files.
Yes and it kicks you when it cant.
I used the usb method and I got the same mensage, and now Im banned from comp 7 days ç_ç
Quote Originally Posted by k3nkoz View Post
I used the usb method and I got the same mensage, and now Im banned from comp 7 days ç_ç
Don't use the usb method it will get you kicked every time once it starts doing that.
The trigger bot not working the aim working, what i need to do?
Quote Originally Posted by netor991 View Post
The trigger bot not working the aim working, what i need to do?
Do you hold the triggerbot key? It is mouse4 by default
Hey man, I got the aimbot running, aim = on, trigger is left mouse key (default), whenever I shoot it doesn't aim at all and it is enabled. I tried to restart the program couple of times and it just doesn't work. RCS however works for me.
Quote Originally Posted by fbto4 View Post
Hey man, I got the aimbot running, aim = on, trigger is left mouse key (default), whenever I shoot it doesn't aim at all and it is enabled. I tried to restart the program couple of times and it just doesn't work. RCS however works for me.
Try it versus bots and use bot_stop 1 to stop them.

When you shoot at their legs it should move your mouse to their head.
Posts 61–75 of 739 · Page 5 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us