OutdatedPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updating

Posts 16–30 of 739 · Page 2 of 50
Quote Originally Posted by CashOut View Post
Can you liiiike approve this some1
@Color is sleeping right now, he may wake up soon
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
@Color is sleeping right now, he may wake up soon
I've been up the last hour but I'm at school for the next 7 hours.

I'll report the post to a gm so they can take a look at it but other then that don't ask for approval.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


I've been up the last hour but I'm at school for the next 7 hours.

I'll report the post to a gm so they can take a look at it but other then that don't ask for approval.
Inb4 20k approve comments come flying upon this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Couldn't you guys create a system where new threads are hidden for everyone except the OP and the mods?
Yeah I suggested that to Liz when I became minion for steam and Unturned got really popular (threads posted for hacks ever 5-10 minutes) and we figured it would kill the section and you would go few hours without seeing any threads and then you'd have people make threads over that asking why they can't see their thread in the forum and then posting them multiple times.

If you guys make a poll in discussion for it and it's highly supported I'd be gladly available to do it again and seeing how Valve checks this site so much it may help with their snooping.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Yeah I suggested that to Liz when I became minion for steam and Unturned got really popular (threads posted for hacks ever 5-10 minutes) and we figured it would kill the section and you would go few hours without seeing any threads and then you'd have people make threads over that asking why they can't see their thread in the forum and then posting them multiple times.

If you guys make a poll in discussion for it and it's highly supported I'd be gladly available to do it again and seeing how Valve checks this site so much it may help with their snooping.
Worth trying atleast.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Yeah I suggested that to Liz when I became minion for steam and Unturned got really popular (threads posted for hacks ever 5-10 minutes) and we figured it would kill the section and you would go few hours without seeing any threads and then you'd have people make threads over that asking why they can't see their thread in the forum and then posting them multiple times.

If you guys make a poll in discussion for it and it's highly supported I'd be gladly available to do it again and seeing how Valve checks this site so much it may help with their snooping.
Make it so that the poster can also see it that way the poster wont even know its gone (or put some notification thingy somewhere).
Quote Originally Posted by Dern. View Post
Worth trying atleast.
Make a thread about it
VAC will die soon. These hax are too g00d
Quote Originally Posted by Y3SMAN View Post
VAC will die soon. These hax are too g00d
When compiling - CMD opens and ends with " Fatal error c1003: Error count exceeds 100; stopping compilation
Generating code.....
Press any key to continue.

Any help ?
This is gna make me finally be good wen it comes out
Works on turnament??
Posts 16–30 of 739 · Page 2 of 50
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us