Posts by Bezvadny
17 posts total, newest first.
DayZ Keys | Autobuy | $3.00 USD | Warranty |in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought a working key from him, vouch!!!Live Karma Keys £1 = 1 Key [Vouches] [Automated 24/7] [Warranty]in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought a key couple minutes ago. Still waiting on that e-mail.
Edit: Haven't gotten key. :ONeoTronics CD Key Shop! | Reliable | Cheap: $1:75 | Trusted | Legit | Skype 24/7in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Just bought a key, waiting for a response.►►► DayZ 1$ Spawning Service! | FAST | CHEAP |◄◄◄in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - I can Spawn you anything you want. :)
1$
Planes including!
(I can do anything you want EXCEPT teleporting. )
I can completely f*ck everything in the server as well.
My Skype:nickpatrick777Key Stolen? Registry A Mess? Read Thisin DayZ Help & Requests - Thank you for all the help, added him on Skype and he was ready willing to help. :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.