Posts by saiprem
246 posts total, newest first.
A Rap I Madein General - [QUOTE=hezz;10410012]I got bored after 3 lines, is there any beat to it at all?[/QUOTE]
Exactly, i second that.Hack this for $25kin General - [QUOTE=PsychoCookie;9174496]H0w to b3 a l33t h4x0r:
1. Open cmd
2. type "color a"
3. type "tree"
4. type "ping www.[websitenamehere].com]"
You can thank me later :)[/QUOTE]
Oh fuck yeah!!!
I hacked facebook!
But serNo Fap Contestin General - I am out no more control XDHave anyone else ever seen this problem before?in General - So the problem is my OS name is missing everywhere and i think that caused my acitvation failure idk when it happened but today morning when i turned on my pc it showed that the activation is not valid for this os. (or sNo Fap Contestin General - I am in! lets see...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.