Posts by blackops009
3 posts total, newest first.
Black ops videos Helpin XBOX General Discussion - Can you Render black ops videos on theater mode on xbox 360 slim with a 20 GB Hard drive?Quick Scope Mod Controllers???in XBOX General Discussion - Anyone Know A Good Quick Scope Mod Controller For Black Ops On Xbox360 On Amazon?
Amazon
Amazon.com: Sniper Quick Scope Mod 17 Mode Black Xbox 360 Modded Rapid Fire Controller with Red Led for Mw3: Video Games Wanting to buyin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I've Got My Combat Arms Account That I Don't Use No More. But I Only Want Amazon Gift Cards.Selling Account Command Sergeant Major (CSM) 2in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm Selling My Combat Arms Account Cause There's To Many Hackers Who Can't Play A Fun Game,They Need Hacks In Order To Win..Sad...Anyways......I Just Want 30 Dollars Worth Of Amazon Gift Card. Or 35$ (Whatever You Can Af
Showing the 4 most recent posts.