Wanting to buy

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wanting to buy
I WANT TO BUY A COMBAT ARMS ACCOUNT LEGIT STATS OK @billybob11 The SCAMMER scammed me so dont trade with him if anyone needs proof of these acusations i have it so dont trade with him at all

Account around

1LT
Legit Stats



Will pay you in NX
Add me on MSN xAlicX@hotmail.com Skype: Alic-Rez
We will use Middle man
i sell you CA NA account MAJ 5 with 11 perms and 826,458 GP pay for NX
included L96Artic Wolf

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

jajaja multyman is billybob11 -_- EPIC FAIL
@billybob11 IDGAF ok i know that i gave the 30k nx and i havnt gotten the account promised
alic12 if u got to proof that u say show it to mpgh lets see what they think
Alic, if you want an account, my Maj with 14+ perms is still available. Please actually reply on msn this time though, okay? 50k nx as originally stated.
I've Got My Combat Arms Account That I Don't Use No More. But I Only Want Amazon Gift Cards.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?