Posts by Dasfonia
2 posts total, newest first.
External GSC Loader (Zombie Mode)in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TonyMane123;9392519]Aww now there's going to be lots of zombie MODS made lol. I have to step mine up a bit. Nice work here though![/QUOTE]
FTFY.
And that is the point of this program...MW3 Single Player D3Din Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, this just crashes for me when I inject it while sitting in the Mainmenu, I injected it with Cheat Engine and Winject, I'm on version 1.9.433.Enable Dev. Console for Singleplayer MW3in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Someone showed one, but it was outdated, from April.Enable Dev. Console for Singleplayer MW3in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Coding, Programming & Source Code - I know there is an address thread, I searched for pages and couldn't find anything, it's 5am and I cannot continue searching :confused:...
So what would the address be that I am supposed to change for the most recent ver
Showing the 4 most recent posts.