Posts by .DLL
165 posts total, newest first.
Help me. Got hacked.in Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=FreeMarketGuy;9166202]Do you know the day/time the ticket system is online ?
I check it everyday and it's always offline .-.[/QUOTE]
No, I look around 3-4 PM because when I try around 5 PM i'm always around the 2Help me. Got hacked.in Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=-Stace;9164218]The nexon phone number? I heard all that if you call theyre a brick wall on helping you with account info and insist you use the ticket system.[/QUOTE]
No, they have a live support now...it's onlinAzraelTheBoss's Vouchesin Vouches - Date: Sunday 12/28/2013
People involved: ME AND Him.
Item that has been sold/traded: BG (Combat Arms)
Selling Thread: Skype.
Comment on process of trade: Took a few days, but delivered.1 Click Start Combat Arms The Safe Wayin Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - Thanks for the share lel.Motion Blur. What is it How do I get it.in Combat Arms Help - It's a video effect...LOL.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.