Posts by missmcdyes
5 posts total, newest first.
[JOB] Looking for experienced programmerin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=BananaNation;7190790]Old thread is old. OP hasn't been online for over a week.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. Noticed that. But, OP didn't seem to get what he wanted. So, was just trying to help.childhood experience to all of us .haha!in General - Hilarious commercial! LMAO. I did not expect that.SAD VIDEO THAT I HAS SEE.ITS VERY SADin General - Ugh. LG can do better than that.[JOB] Looking for experienced programmerin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - If you still haven't found your programmer, you can check these guys: https://www.staff.com/skillcategory/Programming+Languages
I've hired a few of them already. For the easy hiring process and the excellent work they d(Hiring) A coderin S4 League Hacks - [QUOTE=amnokid;5824266]Well I want an aimbot for s4 league and I want a good coder to make me an aimbot and I will pay him 50$ per month for it. the hack wont go public the hack will be private for me and some of my frie
Showing the 5 most recent posts.