[JOB] Looking for experienced programmer

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[JOB] Looking for experienced programmer
Okay

I run a business in the virtual goods market and we have recently moved to ROTMG. My usual programmer is socked down with college work till tomorrow. We really cant be allowing any downtime on our projects so I may need to take on more programmers.

Right now I am only looking for 1

Prefered: 5-10 years programming experience in any OOP language + a lot of experience with the game
Hey thats about it? actually what really matters is if you can do the work then you can get paid!

To contact me either send PM or come to IRC freenode server #ROTMG channel ( I would prefer IRC )

EDIT: Realised I may of posted in the wrong forum. If a mod wants to move this then please do.
DrVonDr, Looks like I missed you.

What might actually be easier is if you or anyone else just leaves your skype name here and I can add there
i might help :/

what computer code do you need c++ ,Cobalt?
I'm a newbie coder here. Just learned how to create a trainer and some easy hacks.
If you still haven't found your programmer, you can check these guys: https://www.staff.com/skillcategory/...ming+Languages

I've hired a few of them already. For the easy hiring process and the excellent work they do, I would strongly recommend them Most of those have significant experience too. So, they would probably fit your needs. Hope that helps.
Old thread is old. OP hasn't been online for over a week.
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
Old thread is old. OP hasn't been online for over a week.
Yeah. Noticed that. But, OP didn't seem to get what he wanted. So, was just trying to help.
Does anyone know which site this was?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us