Looking for experienced coders.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Looking for experienced coders.
I will need an experienced coder for my project that has these skills:

C/C++/C#/VC
Hack coding
An understanding of HTML/PHP/JS/MySQL

This will be a big project in which you will get paid good for.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you.
sorry i am a nub coder, cannot join.
Post project or you will get no one from here pretty sure.
What's the "Project" you Speak of
It's an anticheat.
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
It's an anticheat.
Replying with experience here, client side anticheats never work if there's any people making cheats for the game. Just hope you're planning a serverside anticheat
Quote Originally Posted by [implicit] View Post
Replying with experience here, client side anticheats never work if there's any people making cheats for the game. Just hope you're planning a serverside anticheat
Not my project and I don't care how OP decides to tackle it. Anticheats will always fail :P
im vb.net coder
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
im vb.net coder
Good for you...
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post


how can u be mod ? u r ??#$#$ ! @FrostyTheSnowman Do u need html and vb.net coder ?
Chill out man lol I said that cause.. well.. this is C++ section, I thought he was looking for C++ coders... lol Didn't mean to offend you.
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Chill out man lol I said that cause.. well.. this is C++ section, I thought he was looking for C++ coders... lol Didn't mean to offend you.
"Good for u " is very annoying -.-"
Thats like spamming
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
@FrostyTheSnowman Do u need html and vb.net coder ?
Because the election was rigged.
Wait, there wasn't an election!

OP is better off just hiring a team. Hasn't given any specifications and wants web design, app coding, and gamehacking. That's a lot of work for one person, hope you're willing to fork over a lot.
I don't think Insame need to spam anything ^^
Op hasn't logged for 3 days, obviously shows how much dedicated he is
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us