Looking for a coder i pay!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a coder i pay!
I am looking for a good coder i do pay email me at gunman353@aim.com looking for somone who can make anny hacks at all just email me and tell me what u can make and your skills!^^
Hey im not going to email you so pm me if you want to talk about coding.
Quote Originally Posted by gunman353 View Post
I am looking for a good coder i do pay email me at gunman353@aim.com looking for somone who can make anny hacks at all just email me and tell me what u can make and your skills!^^
Make up your mind dude can you hack or not? Now your asking others to help you. NOONE ON THIS SITE CAN CODE CA HACKS. IF THEY COULD THEY WOULD BE OUT BY NOW.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
Make up your mind dude can you hack or not? Now your asking others to help you. NOONE ON THIS SITE CAN CODE CA HACKS. IF THEY COULD THEY WOULD BE OUT BY NOW.
1)if no1 in mpgh new how 2 code we coodnt be realising a pub or vip
2)i make hacks

i would code for u but i dont trade/buy/sell online sorry
or deal with money at all online
I'm too lazy to be recognized but payment is motivation. I can be your personal Dave I'll add you.
I just noticed that quote, thanks hyak. I actually have a decent CA hack on my computer right now. One of my old students was showing off to me. =P And there is already one out..
ya lol guys just email me gunman353@aim.com i already got 1 coder who makes vip hacks im looking for more. If you want $$$$$$
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?