Posts by pooki3
4 posts total, newest first.
Marinepower's Free Java Proxy Hackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I can't seem to make 1.06 hack to work, i would run the runner.bat or w.e then it opens cmd...then i select server...policy server init is what i keep getting. How do i make it work, and does noclip+auto-nxus+no effects Marinepower's Free Java Proxy Hackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Doesn't even work, or I'm doing something wrong. I click runner.bat or w.e, then i select w.e server...goes into cmd...policy server init...then goes nowhere from there.ROTMG Trinity Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Would be awesome if you could toggle noclip(hate running into walls and disconnecting), I would also loveeeee...if you could make all effects nullified like paralyze, silence, slow, daze, weak, etc. Improve auto-aim a biROTMG Trinity Clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - here's the link to all who can't find the link...which is easy since its on the first page...
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/attachments/599-realm-mad-god-cheats-hacks/92667d1335622465-rotmg-trinity-client-all-modes.zip
Showing the 4 most recent posts.