OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack

Posts 1–15 of 252 · Page 1 of 17
Marinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack
Hello everyone, this was kept under wraps for the past week for testing, but I feel like it's finally ready for release. This is more than a hack, it's a completely modified way of playing the game, offering quite a bit in the way of convenience and fun.

Some features it has:
Noclip over any doodads,
afk buying / selling,
autolooter,
loot announcer,
view anyone's stats,
view anyone's inventory,
autonexus at 30%,
partial godmode at 50%,
ignore negative status effects (slow status optional),
enemy health display,
neat startup graphic,
shoot through any obstacle,
mute public chat(still receive pms),
much easier private messaging (just type /xr to reply to last pm),
External Chat Window,
Usable with any client (steam, rotmg.com, kongregate, any hacked client),
view your accounts stats compared to the average when you level up. No longer have to use muledump!

Version 1.02 Released
- Removed full speed movement over slowing terrain, still present in sprite worlds
- More stable, does not reset after 'account in use' errors
- Fixed zalgo, turn on with /xzalgo
- Partial god mode kicks in at 50% hp to save you from potentially lethal shotguns
- The more you know! Prints achievements your account received (ie gods killed, dungeons completed, tiles walked)
- Prints messages out loud in their entirety if they span multiple lines. Ie /xstats [name] t will publicly display [name]'s stats over 3 messages
- Prints your account's deviation from roll averages upon level up (/xdev, not listed in /xhelp)
- Added in noclipping in the forbidden jungle. You can now run straight to Mixcoatl.

Version 1.01
Allow more than 1 account to connect at a time
External chat window (/xchat)
Autoloot interval set to 350ms.
All servers added (remember to connect to useast3 within rotmg, program will redirect you to the server you selected from the popup screen)
Autotyping inserts a random amount of periods at the end of your message to prevent it being filtered as spam.
Minor miscellaneous tweaks












I feel like I could charge quite a bit for the functions it holds, but nothing sickens me more than selling hacks and profiting off of a legitimate game company. Anyways, enjoy!

edit:
Hmm... I'll monitor this thread closely. I've been reading some other threads and the comments seem to be... lacking. If this thread's erased don't be surprised.
MarinepowerRelease1.0_mpgh.net.zip202 KB · 4,104 downloads Clean
wow nicely done

just tried it and it works. (did have to restart computer after editing the host file for it to work)

Big Thanks

edit:
is there a way to not make all the walls look like skulls it makes the game very chaotic and it's hard to pretend your not using no-clip in populated areas/events

also get Lost connection to server a lot (plus side is when oryx closes realm and you disconnect you can still enter it)
Quote Originally Posted by 105424 View Post
wow nicely done

just tried it and it works. (did have to restart computer after editing the host file for it to work)

Big Thanks

edit:
is there a way to not make all the walls look like skulls it makes the game very chaotic and it's hard to pretend your not using no-clip in populated areas/events

also get Lost connection to server a lot (plus side is when oryx closes realm and you disconnect you can still enter it)
/xnoclip off
This hack is working, but you're not allowed to post off-site links.
It's very useful, shows you what's been dropped too so very good for godlands farming
#1 client so far, especially since it's written in java.
maybe it would be a got idea to change "XXXX hp remaining" to just the number of hp left.
when hitting large groups (or oryx) it gets kinda confusing some times
SHA256: 7214282959fff55e19c0b0226ba1e61903ecb2474158e5259b 7ece304c512875
File name: MarinepowerRelease1.0.zip
Detection ratio: 0 / 41
Analysis date: 2012-05-16 15:41:52 UTC ( 1 minute ago )
https://www.virustotal.com/file/7214...is/1337182912/

Looks clean . Appreciate the share.
Is it really that hard to upload the file and follow posting rules?
Could you please explain me, how can i add java in my PATH? "/

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

[QUOTE=105424;6038729]wow nicely done

"editing the host file for it to work"

How do you that?

Never mind! It's work. Thanks a lot, man.

Maybe, you should be add one hit att in the next hacker??
Can someone help me ? I did everything perfectly, but the message didn't show up and the runner.bat just says : Policy Server Init.
Please, help !
I got this to work fine but How do I configure it to auto pick up things other than the heath pots?
thanks VERY GOODDD HACK
I'm not entirely convinced that this is actually you're release. The whole thread is a copypasta from where it was originally released. You guys might want to be mindful of that.
Even if I wasn't marinepower, and I'm not saying I'm not, who cares? It's still the same link and file. Not like I'm trying to push malware on unsuspecting innocent souls.
Do you mind explaining how I add Java to my path I searched on google for the answer and sadly couldn't find any information sorry for this questions I'm using Windows 7


I'm sorry complete idiot ^^; found the answer myself for the java problem thank you for this.
Posts 1–15 of 252 · Page 1 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?