OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack

Posts 241–252 of 252 · Page 17 of 17
Marinepower's >>> own >>> cubeone!!!
unfortunatly this awesome proxy is obviously outdated... I hope this is goign to be fixe, since displaying of drops, autoloot and HP ratio of life remaining on godS/boss is an awesome feature.
Hey if anyone could it would be awesome for someone to update it and get it working on 123.5.0 i would donate to you if you did :P
is this marine power able to spam to chat?
really nice but my computer shows policy server init what to do? else really nice hack there always gonna use this
I believe someone got theirs working right before the 123.5.1 update, not sure if it still works or not.
If I download this and unzip it, can I use it right then and there? Or are there other steps?

I don't know the first thing about this kind of stuff...


Also does it have connection messages for duping?
How I can Istall It?
How i can istall this Hack?
Quote Originally Posted by 105424 View Post
wow nicely done

just tried it and it works. (did have to restart computer after editing the host file for it to work)

Big Thanks

edit:
is there a way to not make all the walls look like skulls it makes the game very chaotic and it's hard to pretend your not using no-clip in populated areas/events

also get Lost connection to server a lot (plus side is when oryx closes realm and you disconnect you can still enter it)
Quote Originally Posted by milanista999 View Post
How i can istall this Hack?
good luck for the run becaufe it the world is how to make it work with
the new updates but are unable to post a
new topic with a simple tutorial!
The program linked for download is outdated. It will not work with current version of realm of the mad god.
I need help if someone could message me or something :<, oh nvm. i didnt read the recent comments ( i thought i was xS )
Posts 241–252 of 252 · Page 17 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us