i need to update the version to 1.07 does anyone have the link??
OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack
well marine just backstabbed us kinda...v1.07 is forced update and it removes partial godmode, along with negative status effects and noclip....sigh....need to find new hacks now...
Sigh just when I was going to give this a try. I have to say now with no Trinity and this not having negative status effects I think my ROTMG days are over. I can't stand being blinded/confused etc in Godlands and I already miss no-clip/auto-aim so bad it's ridiculous. When I first found Trinity it really made ROTMG a much much better game and I enjoyed the month or so I was able to play with Trinity which led me having a 5/8 wizard with maxed attk/dex/speed/def. Now he is dead and without auto-aim/no-clip I have no desire to play the game anymore. I gave it a try yesterday and got destroyed in Godlands. Oh well it was fun while it lasted. On a side-note if that is the real "Trinity" asking for 25 dollars for a hack I must say I can understand charging but 25 dollars per person is just ridiculous and foremost greedy. I know there are at least a 100 people in the world who would be willing to pay for the hack and I think 10$ per person would be MORE than reasonable. But asking 20-25 is just ridiculous being that ROTMG is a free game I mean come on some people don't even charge 25$ for a full liscenced video game (Terraria for example). If he changes it to a more reasonable asking price I would be more than willing to contribute for his time in making the hack but at this point I refuse to pay 20-25 dollars for a hack that will work at most a couple months. Maybe I am ranting though, sorry if I am.
how do you use the hack?
i saved my v1.06 for the noclip/partial godmode, i uploaded it if anyone else deleted theirs
Marinepower 1.06.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/b8cb...5d0c/analysis/

Marinepower 1.06.rar - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/file/b8cb...5d0c/analysis/
It still works it doesnt auto force me
I got the whole thing working but every time i go onto realm USeast3 has a server fail and its getting annoying
---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------
I got the whole thing working but every time i go onto realm USeast3 has a server fail and its getting annoying
---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 AM ----------
I got the whole thing working but every time i go onto realm USeast3 has a server fail and its getting annoying
Disapproved to be working on Windows 7,32 bit as of the 15th of June.
ERROR!! PLZ HELP!!!!
WTH!! Error!!!! ANY PLZ HELP ME OUT ANY1 







































I am on 64 bit windows 7 and got this working with NP at all and I am not good at any of this, if I can get it working I would like to think anybody can. Thanks for uploading 1.6 btw. I must say I really miss the Trinity client still, I would kill for auto-aim.
I can't seem to make 1.06 hack to work, i would run the runner.bat or w.e then it opens cmd...then i select server...policy server init is what i keep getting. How do i make it work, and does noclip+auto-nxus+no effects work on it? tnx
HOW TO SET UP CLASSPATH or JAVA PATH IN WIN-XP 32 bit????????
TELL ME!!!PLZ
TELL ME!!!PLZ
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Request] Marinepower's proxy hack (1.6)DA 1 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsNeed Help Using Marinepower's Java ProxySC 4 WarRock - International HacksFree Bypasses and HacksVI 35 Hardware & Software SupportI needa free java compiler
0 BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & TrainersFree p2p easy hack
1
