Can someone make a video tutorial? I haven't done any hacks like this before. xD
OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack
for those wondering, so far, marinepower 1.06 is only one free that works for 123.3 version!!! 

ok, try this one
it is in the description under 123.3... I didn't have to change my host files from the old version either.
Can't use steam version for some reason, i get errors if I go to USEast3 from steam, so I just use the browser now.
it is in the description under 123.3... I didn't have to change my host files from the old version either.
Can't use steam version for some reason, i get errors if I go to USEast3 from steam, so I just use the browser now.
how to use this on mac??
Please help me, its says that its some sort of connection problem, and then its just retrying over and over and over and over.
I have done everything, but still it says that it is a connection problem
I have done everything, but still it says that it is a connection problem
Update please?.. The new update fucked marinepower.. The Marinepower is for the 123.0.0.. So we need a update for 123.3.0
Don't Work for window 7
MP this is amazing. Works great. Instructions are easy to follow. Keep up the good work.
If you want it to be truly free, put the source on Github.
If you want it to be truly free, put the source on Github.
Just wondering if you'd be able to tell me why everytime i use this after about 10-15 minutes it's disconnecting my internet connection. Seems to be the local area adaptor but i'm not sure. Anyway you'd be able to make a more basic version or a autoaim/autonexus/noclip please?
Failing that a bit of help would be appriecated, thanks.
Failing that a bit of help would be appriecated, thanks.
Dont work with STEAM client and Fullscreen in browser(if u use any flash game maximizer), but work if u use CTRL+ WHEEL and F11 in ur browser. Sry for my english
FOR THOSE OF YOU RUNNING A 64 BIT OS
you need to get the 64 bit edition of java found here:
Java Downloads for All Operating Systemsⓘ
you need to get the 64 bit edition of java found here:
Java Downloads for All Operating Systemsⓘ
Doesn't even work, or I'm doing something wrong. I click runner.bat or w.e, then i select w.e server...goes into cmd...policy server init...then goes nowhere from there.
Is there an way to speed up the auto-looting process?
I tried to change the ~ms settings on notepad to medium-high negatives and positives and I drop my own autolootable item, but it always results in nothing happening. Am I doing something wrong? o o
I tried to change the ~ms settings on notepad to medium-high negatives and positives and I drop my own autolootable item, but it always results in nothing happening. Am I doing something wrong? o o
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Request] Marinepower's proxy hack (1.6)DA 1 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsNeed Help Using Marinepower's Java ProxySC 4 WarRock - International HacksFree Bypasses and HacksVI 35 Hardware & Software SupportI needa free java compiler
0 BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & TrainersFree p2p easy hack
1
