OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack

Posts 181–195 of 252 · Page 13 of 17
Why does this hack not work on any other server than useast3?
It gives you a server list to choose form as if it's going to work on all of them, but it only works on useast3....
I really need this fixed because FOR SOME REASON I can't join useast3.
!!PLEASE FIX!!
I found a bug, the button in the snake pit doesnt appear. and shortly after standing on the place where it should be, the game will disconnect you.
(probably because the treasure room boss doesnt appear eather. I dont know its because of cubeone client, but I guess its just this proxy.
But its an awesome hack nontheless, great work!
you really should add some aimbot or such
ok done everything but it wont work.. not sure if this is important but when i select what server i want in cmd it says 'policy server init' right after 'waiting for client connection'

also whenever i choose a server say euwest2 and join from useast3 i will join useast3...
Whenever I try to join USEast3, it always gives me
"IOError"
or
"Security Error"
or
"Connection Failed"

Even without this running. How do I fix USEast3?
very nice, keep up the good work marinepower
realm of the mad god marine hack plz help
c:\users\Debrajane\Desktop\rotmg>java -jar ROTMGack2.jar --headless
args:-- headless
ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Server Selected:ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Socket opened
Waiting for client connection...
Policy server init.


thats what i get on command prompt i need help it wont work for some reason plz help
That is exactly what you should see in the command prompt before you connect.. did you setup your hosts file?
Quote Originally Posted by SwagNanners View Post
c:\users\Debrajane\Desktop\rotmg>java -jar ROTMGack2.jar --headless
args:-- headless
ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Server Selected:ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
Socket opened
Waiting for client connection...
Policy server init.


thats what i get on command prompt i need help it wont work for some reason plz help
Once that message appears, start RotMG and select the server as USEast3. if you have version 1.8 if should work.
you have to forward the traffic that's normally sent to any of those servers to your localhost (127.0.0.1 / the ip loopback for your pc). that's in the hosts file. you can't edit that in windows 7 without using a text editor ran in administrative mode.
Marine power won't work for me. It does the same, and I tried to switch server but, nothing. just keeps retrying. (I don't skip instructions)
Quote Originally Posted by loldudev5 View Post
Marine power won't work for me. It does the same, and I tried to switch server but, nothing. just keeps retrying. (I don't skip instructions)
you clearly have not forwarded the network traffic from the client to the proxy which is not located on *their* servers, rather on your *own* pc, or you have chosen the wrong server within the server list in the client. Try all of them if you don't know the ip/dns.

This is the norm: Client <---> Server
This is how it works when you are done: Client <---> Proxy <---> Server
Marine Powers
Why don't they add Aimbot
Posts 181–195 of 252 · Page 13 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us