1.06 can work, but when i connect to USEast3, it keep saying Connection Failed, Reconnect, Connected!, and keep repeating like that.
OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack
1.06 works on build 123.3.2 xD
where is the download
---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------
hi guys where is the download
---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------
hi guys where is the download...
---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------
hi guys where is the download
---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------
hi guys where is the download...
Marinepower 1.06 keep error at Kongregate, but not at CubeClient/ realmofthemadgod.com
It keeps saying:
Disconnected from server:java****.EOFException
End SiphonHose ServerDaemon
Soo.. dafuq!
Disconnected from server:java****.EOFException
End SiphonHose ServerDaemon
Soo.. dafuq!
i got the same error with the version 1.6
Edit: i can make the version 1.6 but only on the web browser not on steam
why i dont know
Edit: i can make the version 1.6 but only on the web browser not on steam
why i dont know
Does not work D:
it keeps diconnecting , anyone know what the problem is?
Try using 1.8 

where can i find 1.8
I have a few questions. Does 1.06 still work?
Also, I need help setting the path. I've pasted the server things into the host files, and it looks like this:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
I'm not sure if its the path thing or is it the host thing, because I'm not sure how to edit the path. Can someone just please put a detailed description and tutorial here? Because I can't really understand what most of the people are saying, either that or when I try it, it doesn't work. So please can someone help me? It would really be appreciated by many people I believe.
EDIT: I've set my path and everything seems fine, except that when I try to start it it says policy server init when I try to connect. Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot in advance.
Also, I need help setting the path. I've pasted the server things into the host files, and it looks like this:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
# 127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
I'm not sure if its the path thing or is it the host thing, because I'm not sure how to edit the path. Can someone just please put a detailed description and tutorial here? Because I can't really understand what most of the people are saying, either that or when I try it, it doesn't work. So please can someone help me? It would really be appreciated by many people I believe.
EDIT: I've set my path and everything seems fine, except that when I try to start it it says policy server init when I try to connect. Anyone can help me? Thanks a lot in advance.
Also, I need help setting the path. I've pasted the server things into the host files, and it looks like this:
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
dont leave the # in! That is for comments in the code, it wont work if you leave them in.
# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host
# localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.
# 127.0.0.1 localhost
# ::1 localhost
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
dont leave the # in! That is for comments in the code, it wont work if you leave them in.
I'm trying to use marine power but i'm encountering some problem, whenever i try to use the server i get the same error, i'm doing everything corectly, i copied the adress list in the host with notepad as an admin, i'm choosing USEAST3, help me :/
here i joined a screenshotof what is hapening when i'm trying to lunch the hack.

here i joined a screenshotof what is hapening when i'm trying to lunch the hack.
Okey, i got a doubt, when I read this post for the first time i saw that this hack had lots of things... Once I started using it, none of it was able. U have to own 150gold ingame. Or atleast that what it said... Like I would still have gold >.< once i bought it (just once) I spend it all... Still, cant use shit
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats[Request] Marinepower's proxy hack (1.6)DA 1 Realm of the Mad God Hacks & CheatsNeed Help Using Marinepower's Java ProxySC 4 WarRock - International HacksFree Bypasses and HacksVI 35 Hardware & Software SupportI needa free java compiler
0 BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & TrainersFree p2p easy hack
1
