OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack

Posts 196–210 of 252 · Page 14 of 17
You really dont know how to just use your mouse? =.=
beggars cannot be choosers
there is a video on youtube. with gameplay, totorial and all links to host files and other, works fine tho.
is this not working anymore?
I'm quite new to this, But i could use some help, huh? I never see much anything that's like... Tutorials on how to get these kinds of hacks. Would anyone mind showing me, Or making me a small tutorial on how to download/install/whatever hacks? Thanks.
(You can just PM it to me, but whatev's)...
im getting this and it says that it cannot connect to us east 3 in game, help plz?
I got everything working right (added java to PATH correctly) but when i try to connect in game, it says Connection Failed, Retrying... Any help?
connection failed
Quote Originally Posted by lukemook View Post
I got everything working right (added java to PATH correctly) but when i try to connect in game, it says Connection Failed, Retrying... Any help?
i have the same problem any help would be great
Thats a false statement... this still runs perfectly smooth for me.
Whenever I try to connect with this it keeps saying connection failed and it says this on cmd:
Connected to USEast3 for 127.0.01
Waiting for client connection...
Disconnected from server:java****.EOFException
End SiphonHose ServerDaemon
Client connected to proxy: 127.0.0.1
ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
IP resolved to 50.19.47.160

OVER AND OVER
PLS HELP ME
Use cubeone to have aimbot ...
if i were u i would be happy they made such good hack. not complaining about stuff and shit. dont like? dont use. its aint that hard to use mouse..
Marine Power Security Error
I'm getting this security error : #2048 somebody can help me thanks

Version : 1.8
Marine Powers
Hey guys when i start marine powers runner.bat it gives me a java error somebody can help me fix it i'm using the version 1.8 thanks guys
The hack seem not to work on Windows 7, 32 bits system.. might be something with laptops or other thing..
It doesn't work for me for sure.. I can only say, retry. Follow all the instructions again.. It should work, if it's updated.
Posts 196–210 of 252 · Page 14 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?