OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack

Posts 16–30 of 252 · Page 2 of 17
how to use it??
Some kind of video showing how to do it or a GOOD detailed Way of doing it. cus this is confusing
Um...yeah I'm sorta new to this hacking stuff. Alot of my friends play ROTMG, and they use MPGH. They said it's a good site for hacks. After 2 months of their bragging I had to try it for myself. So, i downloaded the hack. And what do I do now? Can some one tell me in a "average guy" language? Like not all that computer talk.
Ty for da halp~
`o`

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Sorry for the bother~ It's just I'm new to these things. I don't know what a "Host Server" is. :C Your hack is the best one I've seen so far. But not the first one that worked. One thing that I like about this hack is that it's free! D; There are so many wanabee one that you have to pay in-game currency for the crappy hack. Your hack is AMAZING. It's just I don't understand how to use it. Sorry for the bother~ D; Pls help me D;
Thank you very much for the help...
Canandian,

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

btw I found a walkthrough about how to change your PATH, and I don't understand. Can you please tell me step by step how to get the hack working for me or a video?
btw I use vista.
Oh pls oh pls! D:
I rly need this hack badly!
All my friends say that this is a good hack site. But anyway ty for your time.
Canandian
Okay here I am today, again. Well, I changed my PATH... But changing the HOST is the challenging part. D: Can you post a tutorial? :'( You don't know how much people can do with this hack. It's by far the best hack I've seen, don't forget the most legit. All thoes other posts that say "Ty for the hack, it works!" they have ultimate power in the game. So obviously you can see how much I'm looking forward to using this hack because this is my 4th post xP
So pls help...
Canandian :')
Were do I i'm on the last step were do I paste it?

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

I just posted it at the bottom then i runned the hack now it says Policy server init? halp D;

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:08 PM ----------

I don't understand the hack I changed my PATH but the host is just confusing? Can you send me an example of what the PATH, and the HOST has to look like?
You don't know how much I need this i could'nt sleep I kapt thinking I'm gonnah be so good at ROTMG pls pls halp


---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

D; Sorry for the beggin' bro I need this hack BAD. It's the best one I've seen it changes the whole ROTMG experience
Halp pls pls pls pls pls D;
Now that it says policy server active, open up the game in any browser, select 'useast3' from the list of servers in the game, and click play.
Doesn't work still and i don't get the HOST thign the PATH i did it corrrectly but i don;t get the host bthing pls halp D;
Perhaps it'd be easier if you do this. Copy the host file somewhere, for example the desktop. Now, delete everything in the original host file, and just copy and paste the ROTMG SERVERS block in.
why cant use?? it say "Policy server init" ?
I am a completely nooob please help me
So i downloaded it and when i run runner.bat, the server pop-up come and i choose useaset 3. then the black launcher says Policy server init.

I think i have to copy that stuff
#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################

in my host file. but what and where is my host file?


Help would be nice.
Marinepower this is my current, untouched host server...

# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost

But this is what you want me to paste into it...

#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################
Can you put it into the correct format please?
Thank you,
Canandian
P.S. Can NOT wait to use the amazing proxy hack!
Quote Originally Posted by canandian View Post
Marinepower this is my current, untouched host server...

# Copyright (c) 1993-2006 Microsoft Corp.
#
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
#
# Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.
#
# For example:
#
# 102.54.94.97 rhino.acme.com # source server
# 38.25.63.10 x.acme.com # x client host

127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost

But this is what you want me to paste into it...

#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################
Can you put it into the correct format please?
Thank you,
Canandian
P.S. Can NOT wait to use the amazing proxy hack!

I MADE IT!

i just opened EDITOR (or notepad ) as administrator and pasted the stuff from marinepower into it. then i deleted my old hosts file and pasted the new one in.
The first start takes some minutes but then it works perfectly!
mine hosts file like this

# This MVPS HOSTS file is a free download from: #
# A Troubleshooting and Security Guide for using the MVPS HOSTS file #
# #
# Notes: the browser does not read this "#" symbol #
# You can create your own notes, after the # symbol #
# This *must* be the first line: 127.0.0.1 localhost #
# ************************************************** ******#
# ------------------Updated: 12-12-04---------------------#
# ************************************************** ******#
# Entries marked with Parasite or Trojan comments should #
# be placed in the Internet Explorer Restricted Zone. #
# Adding Sites to the Internet Explorer Restricted Zone #
# #
# Entries with other comments are searchable via Google. #
# #
# Disclaimer: this file is free to use, however it is NOT #
# permitted to post on any other site without permission. #

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 gosredirector.ea.com
127.0.0.1 blazeserver.blazeemu.org
127.0.0.1 gosgvaprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gosiadprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 gossjcprod-qos01.ea.com
127.0.0.1 demangler.ea.com
127.0.0.1 vmp.tools.qos.ea.com
124.217.232.73 gameguard.mapleglobal.com
Posts 16–30 of 252 · Page 2 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?