OutdatedMarinepower's Free Java Proxy Hack

Posts 31–45 of 252 · Page 3 of 17
Thanks A lot
It's work well but in my computer only with USEast3 server. An i have one question, what is zalgo?
Really what does your host file look like?
Quote Originally Posted by Bockwurstmann View Post
I MADE IT!

i just opened EDITOR (or notepad ) as administrator and pasted the stuff from marinepower into it. then i deleted my old hosts file and pasted the new one in.
The first start takes some minutes but then it works perfectly!
Cool what type of pc do you have? For example I have Vista. And what does your host file look like?
Ty
Quote Originally Posted by canandian View Post
Cool what type of pc do you have? For example I have Vista. And what does your host file look like?
Ty
#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################



That's it. First there was some other stuff, but i deleted it. it's not important.


btw i have many dc's at oryx' castle >_>

And i have Windows 7, but i used the guide that marinepower posted to change my hhosts. it works fine.
Really cool?
Quote Originally Posted by Bockwurstmann View Post
#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################



That's it. First there was some other stuff, but i deleted it. it's not important.


btw i have many dc's at oryx' castle >_>

And i have Windows 7, but i used the guide that marinepower posted to change my hhosts. it works fine.
So your host is only...
#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################
^Is that all that's in your host?^
Thank's for the halp brah
Btw what is your in-game name? Wannah meet up some time? >.<
Canandian
Ehh... Just copy/paste this:
#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################
under all in hosts file.
If your antivirus blocked changes it will didn't work.
If in .bat file you see "java not found" you could add java to path in computer>settings etc... etc...
My antivirus blocked my hosts file when i edit it and hack doesn't work... so i just change antivirus settings for not security hosts file.
Done, now how do you add java to your path?
Quote Originally Posted by pokalitor View Post
Ehh... Just copy/paste this:
#####ROTMG SERVERS#####
127.0.0.1 ec2-50-19-47-160.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-143-87.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-174-129-56-145.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-107-20-55-255.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-204-236-195-161.compute-1.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-176-34-71-225.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
127.0.0.1 ec2-46-137-38-91.eu-west-1.compute.amazonaws.com
########################
under all in hosts file.
If your antivirus blocked changes it will didn't work.
If in .bat file you see "java not found" you could add java to path in computer>settings etc... etc...
My antivirus blocked my hosts file when i edit it and hack doesn't work... so i just change antivirus settings for not security hosts file.
Ahh, how do you add java to your path? btw I have windows vista.
hey i am new here and i saw this, but i can't fiquere anything out!! please help!

edit: i got it to work more but when i try to play it says "IOError: Error #2031" does anyone have any ideas?

thnx
Please add a disconnection checkpoint inside oryx castle, I disconnect there a lot and reconnect in the realm, not the castle.
Also fix trade, all words are in a different format and it doesn't show the words when I try typing, after trading, and please make the trading command more specific.
Halp me with the hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Wacon View Post
Please add a disconnection checkpoint inside oryx castle, I disconnect there a lot and reconnect in the realm, not the castle.
Also fix trade, all words are in a different format and it doesn't show the words when I try typing, after trading, and please make the trading command more specific.
How do you change your HOST and add Java to your path?
I have Java can you get me something to copy and paste pls?
Ty ;D
Quote Originally Posted by canandian View Post
How do you change your HOST and add Java to your path?
I have Java can you get me something to copy and paste pls?
Ty ;D
Do you have Windows XP? Check your java folder in programs (x86) or whatever you have inside if it says that there is a folder jre6, then reply on this and I'll tell you instructions :P
does anyone want to help me???

just wondering
What do I do if I get
"Public Server init"
Please help fast.
wait that was not prob the problem is that when i run runner.bat it says that it is unable to reach the hack thing lol

edit: lol it turns out i didn't download java!!!

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wacon View Post
Do you have Windows XP? Check your java folder in programs (x86) or whatever you have inside if it says that there is a folder jre6, then reply on this and I'll tell you instructions :P
i found it please help me now!!!
How to set java path
Quote Originally Posted by dunx124 View Post
i found it please help me now!!!
Go to Computer, then click System properties, then go to advanced system settings, click Environment Variables, then on the system variables list, click New, then type on the first line: PATH, and on the second line: C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin , then OK out of there, and you're done!





Thank if I helped you :P
Getting disconnected a lot in dungeons, is there something i am doing wrong?
using it with trinity btw..
Posts 31–45 of 252 · Page 3 of 17
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?