Posts by HauntedBoy
18 posts total, newest first.
If you can make the REZ work Inter the Post !!!in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - please if any one here have any way to make the REZ work tell me it Cuz i'm tired from the injectors so if didn't want to comment and tell me here here is my email omar1998omar@yahoo.com and say i will tell you in the ePlease HELP ME I need (methods)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - man i did this Thread to know any method and no one want to tell me So please Give me any methodPlease HELP ME I need (methods)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - But some one told me there is a methodPlease HELP ME I need (methods)in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Please Can any one Tell me any method To make the REZ works Cuz i hate Injectors Too much So I need Help :(REZ moddingin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Look Guys i Do Not Care is patched or not so Please I need methods and i wanna know how it Works? :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.