Posts by Moneyking800
54 posts total, newest first.
Nightmare CA[NA] 3.6 - Aimbot- Telekill - AntiKick - Room Crash - and more!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Great work, Works fine for me!Should i go legit or Just hackin Combat Arms Discussions - Yea man stick legit, I was getting high up in ranks, Decided to hack & through away my amazing account, Now I only hack because I payed for vip (they don't get detected AS easy), And I have nothing to loose anymore, If IRandom Crashs.in Combat Arms Help - I don't think it's alt or tab, But I geuss that the crashs are due two the last update that nexon did.Random Crashs.in Combat Arms Help - Maybe alt every once and a while.Random Crashs.in Combat Arms Help - Have installed it serveral times, I can't recall if I have restarted my computer and no I don't hit alt or tab alot, It seems like anytime I play quaratine (bad spelling) after a match I crash... But even if I don't and
Showing the 5 most recent posts.