Posts by keyson
78 posts total, newest first.
what happened ?in Combat Arms EU Discussions - Combat Arms hacks on here seem to be dead. Now that they joined NA with EU I don't think any new hacks will be put here anytime soon. Section is dead.CANA UPDATED 02/24 [ AIMBOT ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Few days after update, good job.CANA UPDATED 02/17 [ GHOSTAIM,FULL ESP, AIMBOT,REMOTEKILL,NORESPAWN,SPAMER ENJOY :Din Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=OG Pizza;7570386]How do u activate it or open the menu?[/QUOTE]
It should be auto open at your log-in. However the default for any hack is the 'insert key'. It's right above your 'delete' key.Apex by Jailbroken671 | Simplicity Redefinedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Nice and simple. ^_^
Also isn't it predominantly called 'infinite range' and not 'Long Reach?'
Not that it really matters. Just may confuse some.Adrenaline Pub V1.0 | Cobi45in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=CRISTIANX15;7308848]I press insert and it doesnt open anything..[/QUOTE]
You need to have it injected dear sir. Which I'm assuming you didn't do. Just a guess though.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.