Angrywhat happened ?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
what happened ?
Well sup guys and girls, i was very busy the last year and pretty not much active here (posting and releasing stuff)


is this section dead ? what happened to the europe / german coders ?
Quote Originally Posted by daniel2499 View Post
For Combat arms hack - http://combatarms.net63.net/ .
I dont want to usw Hacks i want to share coding related stuft with the ca Europe coders but it seems ca EU is dying
CA EU is dead, the only server that isn't securited is CA Brazil. R.I.P old good times with hacks.
It's got hard to code new hacks for Combat Arms NA/EU. They protect it better then ever before.
Combat Arms hacks on here seem to be dead. Now that they joined NA with EU I don't think any new hacks will be put here anytime soon. Section is dead.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?