Posts by coolbeans2
1,180 posts total, newest first.
Extreme_XB Ban Appeal 3in Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Extreme_XBv2;8503724]I did what you said.
Dave84311 Ravallo Approved.
I got Proof that my brother did it but I would like to give it to you via email or PM.[/QUOTE]
Damn your still trying to get outta thisis z8 going to realease royal kukri again ?in CrossFire Discussions - Highly doubt itHi help me please :D Frapsin CrossFire Discussions - Apparently they removed this, obviously notUPDATES TOMORROWin CrossFire Discussions - I've been trying to quit, but z8 are slowly tempting me back. With this new crate achievement that makes winning easier and my ability to get cheap ZP I might just come back xDWhat Would You Do ?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=shiref6;8496972]Hello guys iam soo bored so i made ******s and i got 437 zp
so the question is ............ what would you do in 437zp in crossfire :D thats open open discussion say whatever u would do[/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.