Posts by Lysglimt
4 posts total, newest first.
[Info Dump] 19.5.1 Autonexusin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I tried a few decompilers, but they all section up the information in folders. What decompiler can show me the whole Source code line for line?
This probably sounds yber noobish, but I am trying to learn :P
Thx.19.4 Mod Selector and hacked clientsin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanx again Cryo! I just noticed something different, did they change the portal key or something, i cant portal back into Dungeons anymore, but it does take you back to a closed realm tho :DIncCursor2.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - For some reason when I re-check the file before I run it, my desktop gets rearranged. I've just never seen this type of reaction before. It's probably something wrong in my end. Thank you for your attention. Just wonderiIncCursor2.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I will see if I can re-create the event, hold on..IncCursor2.0in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for the nude desktop background this shit gave me.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.