Posts by SAMCRO
38 posts total, newest first.
Skype Kicker [ PRESS " ? " BUTTON ON PROGRAM !! ]in Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=ThunderouZZ;7741626]Why bother releasing fake programs...[/QUOTE]
Why bother, ruining someone's fun?VorteX Base (Matypatty Base v2)in Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Why would you do this to matypatty? One of a few awesome coders. Now you ruin everything.CBL Checker -- FAILING!!!in Visual Basic Programming - I was making a Multi-Tool for Combat Arms I made a CBL checker with this code.
[QUOTE]Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
If RadioButtFacebookin Visual Basic Programming - Welcome to Facebook (http://touch.facebook.com) -- is what I use in my VB Apps.Loader Vbulletin multi-game+ Encryptador de String VB. NET - SmoLLin Visual Basic Programming - If this was english I would use it! Other wise good job.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.