Posts by AceWizz
33 posts total, newest first.
Your opinion on muslims?in Debate Fort - [QUOTE=Cohen;11979663]
You have to be kidding, right?
I said "I've never said Muslims do the same as ISIS; please show me where I said "ISIS does this. Therefore all Muslims believe it's good and practice it.""
Please reYour opinion on muslims?in Debate Fort - [QUOTE=Lunatic;11953563]
I think I just got cancer while attempting to read your shit post.[/QUOTE]
Nah my friend, you got cancer after realising that Trump is going to lose the elections, or from all the hamburgYour opinion on muslims?in Debate Fort - [QUOTE=Lunatic;11926831]
Dayum, you're pretty stupid if you think Muslim is a race...[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to break it you, but you're the last one to call anyone stupid. He never stated Muslim is a race, which believe itLibyan Flagin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - bump////////////Libyan Flagin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - bump/// take your time moderators.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.