Libyan Flag

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Libyan Flag
Hey guys,

Is it possible to update the Libyan flag to the new one? Under my information it shows a flag that's fully green (this is the old one) and then after the revolution it was restored to the previous one (Red,Black,Green with star and moonin the middle)

Thanks.
If someone will change it, here's the Libyan flag : 16 , 24 , 32
Viva le revolution
bump/// take your time moderators.
Quote Originally Posted by AceWizz View Post
bump/// take your time moderators.
I think mentioning them is better. @Mayion @Hero @Flengo
I don't have the ability to do anything in this aspect. It's something an admin can do.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I don't have the ability to do anything in this aspect. It's something an admin can do.
Can you tell an admin or shall I tag them?
Quote Originally Posted by [A]CE View Post
Can you tell an admin or shall I tag them?
I already let them know.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
I already let them know.

Thanks!
Same for Syrian flag... I will see if I can get the new version but in the same style that MPGH use.
bump////////////
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?