Libyan Flag

Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2
Did, site owner is aware.
No offense, but all of us are too busy to do it. If someone wants to make a Libyan flag at the same size/style, it can be uploaded, but we aren't going to use our time to fix it. :/
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
No offense, but all of us are too busy to do it. If someone wants to make a Libyan flag at the same size/style, it can be uploaded, but we aren't going to use our time to fix it. :/

Already uploaded it.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post11873040
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


The flag's dimensions need to be 16x11.

Just noticed that...
I will see if I can make the new flag with the same style and dimensions once I am not busy.
Thanks arun for your time.
Posts 16–20 of 20 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?