Posts by Dragoth8
26 posts total, newest first.
S> Dragon Nest NA Account-490k Gold, 32k NX, 8.2k Jelly, Lv40 SM 71k HP, 9k Dmg, Morein Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Account is sold, thanks.
/threadS> Dragon Nest NA Account-490k Gold, 32k NX, 8.2k Jelly, Lv40 SM 71k HP, 9k Dmg, Morein Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - UPDATE: All of the gold has been sold. I was going to make a new thread for this account, but I am not sure what I want to do with it since 50 cap is supposedly coming out in a month. Also, of course, the account is 100%S> Around 300k Dragon Nest NA Goldin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - All Gold Sold
No more gold left, thanks to everyone who bought.
I still have the main account, you can find the thread in this forum.
Minus the gold, everything listed on the account should be the same. I will double S> Around 300k Dragon Nest NA Goldin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=qowodhks;6721157]can you get on msn, going to buy another 100k or so[/QUOTE]
Sorry man, you had said 10PM EST so I was on from 9:45-11PM EST. I see from MSN you were in SDN. Let me know when you'll be free todaS> Around 300k Dragon Nest NA Goldin Dragon Nest Selling / Trading / Buying - Approximately 286k gold left.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.