Posts by KrispyKreme
18 posts total, newest first.
Which Gold Gun?in CrossFire Discussions - Alright, Thanks guys, I've had this on my mind for a while :PWhich Gold Gun?in CrossFire Discussions - Hey, I was just wondering If you guys can give your opinion on something , I just reached 100 Coupons, and I don't know which gold gun to pick. I really have no care for the Gold Ak , But I like the M4 Gold and the AWM GHack detection question?in CrossFire Help - [QUOTE=Hero;6737082]Pretty sure when you try logging in with it again. Think about it. XTrap updates when you start CF. So when you're playing CF and a new XTrap update has been made, then you still have the old version Hack detection question?in CrossFire Help - Hey I was wondering, Being like me, I try to avoid being banned from a detected hack. And I was wondering, If a hack get's detected while your using it in game, will you get banned in game? Or when you try to sign in witNew WTW?in CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Rory;6524161]It isn't detected /facepalm[/QUOTE]
Well, I feel stupid. I'm actually so sorry. LOL /DoubleFacePalm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.