SolvedHack detection question?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Hack detection question?
Hey I was wondering, Being like me, I try to avoid being banned from a detected hack. And I was wondering, If a hack get's detected while your using it in game, will you get banned in game? Or when you try to sign in with it again?
Pretty sure when you try logging in with it again. Think about it. XTrap updates when you start CF. So when you're playing CF and a new XTrap update has been made, then you still have the old version until you start up the game again.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Pretty sure when you try logging in with it again. Think about it. XTrap updates when you start CF. So when you're playing CF and a new XTrap update has been made, then you still have the old version until you start up the game again.
Oh, So you wouldn't be banned? Sweet, Thanks mate!
Quote Originally Posted by KrispyKreme View Post
Oh, So you wouldn't be banned? Sweet, Thanks mate!
Err well I'm not 100% sure but it is common sense. :/ Just read what I said then you'll get the idea.

Anyways, solved and closed.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us