Question About Hack Detection...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Question About Hack Detection...
If my hacks were detected with the latest addresses, does that mean they don't work anymore? Or does that mean I need to make a new module? I'm confused on whether I should bother making a new version of my hack if in the end it'll just be detected again.
Quote Originally Posted by gbitz View Post
If my hacks were detected with the latest addresses, does that mean they don't work anymore? Or does that mean I need to make a new module? I'm confused on whether I should bother making a new version of my hack if in the end it'll just be detected again.
Maake an new module, change the name of the EXE
what was you going to have in your hack
Pack iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Learn to use the API calls in C++..
Well, jetamay, if you'd be willing to teach me .

So, if I make another module it should work? I'll try it I guess. This time I'm adding in hotkeys, too.
Well, if you make another module, it will last as long or less then last time.
Will you help me out on C++? My MSN is meateaterr@hotmail.com, and I'd like to learn it if its better, and I think it'd be better to learn from you because you made the MPGH hack.
I'm not at my home computer right now, sorry.
When will you be at your home computer? If you dont know just PM me when you are, and maybe we can talk over MSN.
Jetamay,
We should create a programn that every time its starts it uses random strings...
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us